Skip to main content

Devin Townsend performs Kingdom live




DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT - Kingdom LIVE VIDEO. Taken from the album The Retinal Circus.

devin townsend kingdom lyrics
I, I wonder why, I wonder
Why I've come undone, I've come undone
(If you want to stay with me, Lord, play with me) 
Okay, I know I missed it
The point I mean, I missed it so (so could I know)
And if I could (could change it) good God I would
Stay with me, Load (play with me)
Now I've seen the way it's headed
Down and down, the truth descended
Have it here and without worry
Baby please, there is no hurry
I'm fine, stay with me, Lord
Play with me, stay with me, Lord
Play with me
Ego, it's only a soul
We are the word, we are the hope
We are so happy to sing a song along
Now I see the way I'm headed
Down and down, the youth descended
Hell is here, but it hath no fury
Like this woman still, there is no worry
I'm fine
Stay with me, Lord, play with me
Stay with me, Lord, play with me
Stay with me, Lord, play with me
Stay with me, Lord, play with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liquid Tension Experiment live - When the Water Breaks

Liquid Tension Experiment playing live When the Water Breaks on their reunion tour at the Theatre in Downey, California. Tony Levin - Chapman Stick, bass John Petrucci - guitars Mike Portnoy - drums Jordan Rudess - keyboards

Battery by METALLICA live | SILVER FIST album | KTULU live dates | Billy Sheehan band TALAS | Progpower Europe

METALLICA have released a new live video for the song “Battery” recorded on January 22, 2019 at the Legacy Arena of The BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama. The quartet has announced five special double concerts that they will perform in as many American festivals. In principle, vocalist, guitarist and group leader James Hetfield has returned to rehab to solve his problems with certain addictions. SILVER FIST have released a new clip with lyrics for the theme "Hell in me." The band continues to prepare their next album, which they are recording at New Life studios in Madrid and at Komuna studios with Miky Deadnight . The band released on October 5, 2016 their latest work "Blind Faith." KTULU have postponed two dates of their new tour.  The date of February 1 in Madrid in the Shoko room passes to October 3, and the one scheduled for March 28 in the Factory So de Sala de Mallorca will now be June 6. On the other hand, they have also announced two ne...

Metallica Live Nagoya, Japan 1986 Remasterd

Band name: Metallica Date: November 17, 1986 Venue: Aichi Kinro Kaikan Location: Nagoya, Japan Tour name: Damage, Inc. Enjoy! Songs list: Battery Master of Puppets For Whom The Bell Tolls Welcome Home (Sanitarium) Ride The Lightning Jason Bass Solo Whiplash The Thing That Should Not Be Fade To Black Seek & Destroy Creeping Death The Four Horsemen Kirk Guitar Solo Am I Evil? Damage, Inc. Fight Fire With Fire